Flash Drive Solutions for K-12 Students
- Mobility — transport their work between home, library, or school.
- Accessibility — save time and access their information immediately.
- Security — backup and secure their homework.
Here you’ll find resources to help support the needs of students education.
Recommended K-12 Solutions:
- Print your school’s mascot, custom colors with pms color matcging or slogan for School Spirit.
- Pre-load learning programs that can boot off the flash drive, so students can access software from any computer (especially important when students don’t have a computer at home).
- Buy different color flash drives and add pre-loaded information specific to the color. Distribute to specific groups of students to match their needs better (i.e. Grade level, Special needs, Advanced, etc).
- Lanyards will help students carry their information wherever they go and prevent flash drives from getting easily lost by younger students.
- Managing student flash drives
- Use a hanging organizer to keep track of the flash drives. Click Here for example.
- Distribute materials between teacher and student — easier for teachers to keep track than with piles of paper.
- Student names can be printed or written on the drives for identification.
- Serialization — A unique serial number can be pre-loaded on to each drive for identification.
Clark County School District – Student Support Division
See how flash drives were used to support and manage the development of students with learning disabilities.
Texas School for the Deaf
See how a flash drive gift made a student event memorable.