MERGER FAQ’S FOR MEMORY SUPPLIERS CUSTOMERS
- Greater Product Selection – Immediately, Memory Supplier customers will now have access to more promotional product choices through iPromo’s extended line of promotional products, which will continue to meet Memory Suppliers low price and high quality expectations.
- Better Pricing – The strategic combination of both companies will enable us to deliver more competitive pricing to our customers, through shared resources and increased purchasing power.
- Focus on Quality – Two companies that care about product quality, will be working with the best of an extended supplier network to provide consistent and exceptional quality to our customers.
- More Responsive – Customers will experience increased service response times with a larger, more accessible team available.
- Shared Expertise – Our combined industry experience means better advice on solutions for your next project.
- Improve Innovation – We have bigger network of suppliers and more resources now dedicated towards developing our fresh and expansive selection.
Minimally – Your same account manager will continue to serve you, but through an iPromo.com email address. When you get invoiced, it will come from iPromo.
Yes – all Memory Suppliers email address will forward to their complimentary iPromo email address.
If you have a current quote with Memory Suppliers, all information is saved and all pricing is still valid. Only a new quote number will be assigned.
All existing products will remain, but now Memory Suppliers customers can take advantage of iPromo’s extended line of promotional products.
Both websites will provide the same information for flash drives. iPromo.com will offer an extended line of promotional products.
No – iPromo and Memory Suppliers will remain independent websites. Memory Suppliers’ website will focus exclusively on flash drives, while iPromo’s website is shifting to a broader offering of high quality, high value promotional products.
Your account manager will be able to answer all your questions, or click here to contact us.