We offer complimentary data loading of up to 100MB of data on all orders.
- Fully Locked: This completely prevents the user from adding or removing any files. The flash drive would only be used to share the content that you choose to add.
- Partitioned: Only a section of the flash drive is locked (enough to store your data). The rest of the space on the custom flash drive can be used to store the user’s personal data.
DELIVER MORE THAN JUST BRAND IMPRESSIONS
The ability to add content has turned custom flash drives purchased in bulk into powerful marketing communication devices, delivering beyond your typical promotional product. By adding content, we have seen an incredible range of USB applications emerge. Some examples…
- New product/service awareness – Get distributors or customers to take notice
- Dynamic content at tradeshows – compliment the immediate impact of print materials with more robust digital content
- Digital business cards – share a little more about your business than just your contact info
- Unique invitations to an event – add some pomp and circumstance to that invite
- Save money and go green with less paper – convert those handbooks, manuals, training materials
- Press Kits – get your story noticed by the media amidst the red ocean of press releases
- Orientation/training materials – a great onboarding gift loaded with materials
TOP TIPS FOR YOUR DATA
Standardize Your Data
To ensure everyone can access your materials from any device, we recommend documents are in PDF format and videos are in MP4 format.
Provide Links to Online Resources
Content remains permanently fresh by updating the online resources, so the content never becomes dated.
Dynamic content can be consumed much easier, and by adding to a flash drive they can take it home with them to fast-track their development.
Lock the Data in a Partition
You can carve out a little space on the flash drive for the data that can’t ever be removed, so the materials aren’t removed accidentally.
USB CAPACITY GUIDE
How much information can a custom USB flash drive really hold? We´ve put together a chart that shows how many photos, documents, songs and videos your personalized USB drives can carry. Please keep in mind that these charts are based on an average file size and may vary slightly for you.